Use a Product Video To Make Your Sales Soar
If you’re in charge of marketing for your small business, you can’t ignore the power and potential of video marketing. If you’re a small business in Maine, a commerce video can make you a marketing star.
Why You Need a Product Video
If you’ve shopped online recently, you’ve probably noticed several product videos that show the product in action or explain how to use it. There are good reasons you’re seeing more of these.
According to Wyzowl, 84% of consumers say they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service after watching a product video. A solid majority said it was their preferred way to learn more about a product.
What Is a Product or Commerce Video?
It can be anything that highlights the benefits of your brand, product, or service. Some sellers like to create videos describing how to use their product or how to assemble it. Others show the product’s best features to engage customers and build excitement. Maine Video can help you turn your product or company into a star.
Biggest Markets for Your Commerce Video
Where are the best places to put your video? A product video can help you stand out on these crowded sites.
- Amazon: The world’s largest online retailer uses product videos, how-to videos, explainers and more.
- Walmart: Reach this retailer’s 100 million monthly visitors with a targeted product video or how-to video.
- Wayfair: Place videos, and add a handy “Shop the Video” link to make it even easier to convert customers.
- Etsy: This is an especially good site for small businesses, and it welcomes product videos, company videos and how-to videos.
Are you looking for more local buyers? Check out Locally, an online shopping site that connects local buyers and sellers.
Put Your Commerce Video on Social Media
Social media is a growing area that no marketing expert can ignore. Putting videos on your social media account is a great way to build brand awareness. Twitter’s research has found that a tweet with a video is six times more likely to be retweeted than a tweet with photos.
A survey by Biteable found that YouTube has the best return on investment (ROI) for videos, followed by Facebook and Instagram.
Choose Maine Video for Your Video Production
When you’re looking for a local company for high-quality video production services, count on Maine Video.
We specialize in:
- Corporate videos.
- Virtual video tours for properties.
- How-to and explainer videos.
- Aerial and drone videos.
- Social media videos.
- And more!