Corporate video production is a great way to grow your business. Surely, you’ve watched a video to get information about a product you were interested in purchasing or exploring. Consumers prefer watching a video over reading about it. Do you offer your clients story-telling, descriptive, inspiring videos on your website? How about on social media? In your product descriptions? How will you convert shoppers to buyers?
Don’t miss out on potential clients because your competitors are making their brand more memorable. Video production is the key to jump-starting your marketing. Here are ten convincing benefits of corporate video production — and what it means for your business.
The 10 Benefits of Corporate Video Production
1. Videos Get More Traffic
2. Videos Get Shared More
3. Video Gets Better SEO Rankings
4. Video Creates More Brand Awareness
5. Video Converts “Shoppers” into “Buyers”
6. Video Offers A Great Return on Investment
7. Video Caters to the Mobile World
8. Video Explains Things Better
9. Video Offers A Strong Call to Action
10. Video Is Creative and Fun
Videos account for two-thirds of all internet traffic. What does that mean for your business? If you aren’t using corporate video production, you are losing out on a lot of potential client traffic. If you have a video on your website, it means you are 75% more likely to get traffic. That’s worth an investment.
A video is 7x more likely to get shared than a link on Facebook. Think about your favorite commercial and why you made your friends watch it. People want to share a message that invoked an emotional response in them. That’s more likely to happen when there’s a video involved.
Plus, videos help you rank in search results. People no longer have to dig to find a video. Utilizing corporate video production means you show up in search engines more than companies who don’t. Make sure your customers are able to find you — and get ahead of your competitors — by having a fantastic video on your site.
Let’s Get Producing!
The fabulous benefits of video production in marketing:
- More website traffic
- Generate social media shares
- Rank better in search engines
- Improve brand awareness
- Convert visitors to clients
- High return on investment
- Explain your company’s mission better
- Create strong calls to action
- Be fun and creative