How to Hire New England Models for Video Production Projects
Videos could be invaluable to your brand. They grab attention, sell, educate — the list goes on. In the internet age, even five-second videos can sometimes achieve more than the most well-written text. To succeed with your Maine video production, you’re going to need top-notch models. Let’s look at the three most common ways to find them.
Going through an agency is the most reliable way to find a suitable model. They make the search easy for you. If you want something very specific, agencies can help you find a perfect fit.
- Agencies provide genuine professionals.
- Agency models know how to move and pose in the most visually pleasing ways.
- Agencies usually charge more. They’ve handpicked professionals for quality and dependability, and they’ve made it easy for you to find who you want. However, you might not feel that the benefits are worth extra cash.
- You won’t get to communicate with the model until the day of the shoot.
Family and Friends
Getting a family member or friend to model for your video is simple: Ask nicely.
- You will undoubtedly save money.
- You can probably trust your friends and family to try their best.
- Though your friends and family are surely wonderful people, they’re probably not wonderful at modeling.
- Friends and family might not be up for long hours of repetitive work.
You can find anything on the internet, and that includes models. Various websites allow them to create their own listings for you to peruse. Some sites, like Model Mayhem, provide every little bit of information you might want about the model’s physical appearance and skill level. Other websites, like Fiverr or Upwork, are also options.
- You’ll find options at every price point.
- There’s a vast selection to choose from.
- You can read customer reviews before hiring.
- You don’t have any guarantee that a model looks like their pictures.
- Inexperienced dabblers are allowed to list themselves as professionals.
You want your Maine video production to meet certain goals, and you might have to compromise on something to achieve that. Fortunately, once you’ve created the best marketing video possible, it will all be worth it.