Media Northeast was happy to film The Pemaquid Beach Triathlon in Bristol, Maine recently. The Tri was held this past August at Pemaquid Beach and is well known as Maine’s most beautiful race. We proudly delivered this final event film (above) to the organization. It is an excellent example of our work for a Maine event. It captures the event well, the spirit of the community, and the drive of its participants.
We plan, capture, and deliver event films that our clients proudly show off.
Hiring A New England Event Videographer
When you hire a videographer to capture your Maine corporate, commercial, or community event, it is an investment in your event’s brand and future marketing. Videos engage existing and invite new participants, visitors, and event-goers while capturing the spirit, heart, and community of your current audiences and event participants. Videos work well on websites, social media, and point-of-sale locations often for years.
Engaging Videos on Social Media
We also did a teaser film that could be placed on social media for the Tri event.
Video, Aerial & Editing Capabilities Matter In Event Videography
- Does your video crew use multiple cameras to allow different vantage points— offering A & B reels?
- Does your videography studio use a multiple-member video team to document the event entirely and professionally?
- Does your videography team bring backup equipment in case of any unexpected issues?
- Does your team have a weather plan in the event of rain? How will the videographers handle for an event reschedule or minor delay?
- Does your video team have aerial drone videography capabilities? Could aerial videography add to your final film effect?
- Does your videographer offer full-service editing services that include graphics that will add your event’s brand, sponsors, and future information?
- Will your final film editing include professional audio and music?
- WIll your final film be delivered in a timely manner?
- If your New England event is in one location or venue, could a highly engaging interactive 360-degree video tour help future participants or vendors prepare for the event?
Media Northeast answers “YES” to all questions above. If your event needs a skilled videography crew, contact us to plan your organization’s next event or conference video.