Cliff House Wedding in Cape Neddick, Maine
We love the crashing waves in this wedding highlight film. Drama! Love it! But even more dramatic was Amy’s stunning red reception dress. That blew us away and was a blast to film— a fun, show stopper!
Amy and Jason celebrated on a sunny summer day. They really lucked out with their weather. Our wedding day aerial drone was able to capture amazing views of the rocky Maine coast for this couple. Their friends and family sat seaside for a beautiful ceremony and then everyone celebrated the night away at the reception. We had a great time capturing it all for them.
Congratulations to the happy couple! Special thanks to the professional team of wedding vendors who’s good works brought their day to life! We were proud to to be a part.
If you are having a Maine wedding, contact Media Northeast to capture your wedding day on film.
Wedding Vendor Credits
- Venue Cliff House Cape Neddick, Maine
- Wedding Planner Karen Brown
- Ceremony Officiant Keren Jozwiack Nelson
- Make-up Artist(s) & Salon Lani Lermond (stylist) The Duda Spa
- Florist Callunafine Flowers
- Photography Kim Chapman Photographer
- Catering Company Cliff House
- Bakery The Wicked Sugar Boutique
- DJ or Band Joey Scott