For our valued clients and partners,
Media Northeast is taking proactive steps to protect our clients as we return to work from the COVID pandemic. It is the goal of Media Northeast to work to operate effectively, providing our essential services while our crew and our clients are as safe as possible.
We are adjusting how we conduct on-location video production work. We appreciate your patience and flexibility. We stand ready to answer any questions that you may have as we proceed to film both corporate projects and (later) video event work.
- Wherever possible, we will be asking that filming happens in an outdoor environment.
- We encourage clients and our crew to wear recommended and appropriate face masks (to their level of comfort) and for film subjects –until filming starts, where and when applicable.
- If you are sick, please do not come to a location shoot. We are happy to work with you to reschedule or rework your project, to protect all involved and keep folks healthy. Contact us to reschedule for any health needs.
- All of our crew have been instructed to refrain from any handshaking, hugs, and general contact. We are all practicing professional social distancing.
- Wherever possible, we will send any documents for signing such as contracts via email to avoid needless contact.
- Please notify us if you have any sensitivity to cleaning supplies that may affect you. We will be cleaning and disinfecting camera gear for all involved.
- We are following recommended state and national guidelines as outlined by the CDC.
- We are following all travel restrictions provided by individual states.
- Media Northeast will stay updated on news updates and communicate with you, when/if your scheduled session, shoot, project, or event might be affected or delayed.